Tuesday, November 01, 2005

That COWBOY CAB has horns!!!!


This one is a shout out to Mittens! I know the picture is pretty hard see but I was jogging tonight (yes, with my camera) and happened upon a Cowboy Cab with a set of longhorn horns mounted to the hood. Now I know those of us who grew up in this great state of Texas (look for the red states and we're the big one, bottom and center) are used to seeing horns mounted on every vehicle, but for someone from the District of Buffalo, Ohio, this would be quite a sight.

I would have gotton up closer for a better pic but the cabbie was in the cab laughing at me.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Blue Eyes said...

Ah yes, memories of my trip to the Greater Dallas / Fort Worth area and the cowboy cab company! Thanks for the pic, it made me laugh. And it was saved and promptly mailed to many coworkers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home