Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween (a lackluster entry)

So, tonight is the night to take the kids out for candy (or stuff them in a pumpkin if you are in some kind of twisted Anne Geddes mood).

Anybody do anything cool over the weekend to celebrate the holiday? Some people I know ran marathon, some people prepared to start a new job today, some people explored a new city, some people studied for a big test (hopefully!). Me, I stayed home and recuperated from life this weekend.

Anybody see/wear any cool costumes this weekend that they can share with the rest of us? I got a report that the costumes of choice on Northgate this year involved lingerie and even a few pasties. Sounds like a good time to me.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A guy I work with dressed up like Christopher Reeve... he wore a SuperMan suit and sat in a wheelchair.... I think that's crossing the line, but in a really bad way, it's funny. My nephew is Darth Vader complete with a helment that talks with a voice like James Earl Jones ("Luke, I am your father") and my niece is a butterfly princess. (We couldn't decide if we wanted to be a butterfly or a princess) I miss being a kid and magic of Halloween... for example last year we threw this crazy party and with viampires, pirates, officer fuck me and a 27 year old... well you know the rest.... don't you just LOVE my sister? Talk about scary... Happy Halloween!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home