Sunday, October 23, 2005

"Mine's a heifer!"

I finally got my nano set up tonight. The winning name was. . .well none. I was just going to go with Todd (my middle name) but roomie over here got her panties in a wad telling me it's not like it's a kid or anything so I shouldn't give it a person's name. So I settled on My pod Todd. Kind of a compromise between Kim's name rhyming, Phillip's myPod and my generic Todd. Sorry Terrance, while Oxymorons are fun, I just wasn't sold on that particular one.

And after it was all set up, I had to show Kim (an iPod mini owner) how I could do finger lifts with my tiny electronic miracle. Her eyes glowed in wonder as she commented about her mini, "mine's a heifer!"

I'm going to try and take him out for a job tomorrow and see what he's really made of.

2 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger Ph said...

YES!!! I'm the big winner!!

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger TSH said...

Well, then you're just a MORON! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home