Monday, October 10, 2005

What I'm watching.

So we are well into the new TV season and I'm sure y'all are all curious about what I'm watching:

Sunday:
West Wing- watched the premier but haven't caught the follow ups. May pick it up later in the season, as Terrance keeps me up to date.
Desperate Housewives- (who isn't?) although I'm not as into it as I was last year. Since the big mystery was solved last season and all of the main characters have changed their roles and or personalities, I just don't care about them as much as before. Hopefully it will start to pick up.
Gray's Anatomy- Not a fan of this one. The roomy loves it but I just don't understand why they all keep sleeping with each other. Do they EVER leave the hospital?

Monday:
How I Met Your Mother- May not keep this one all year as I don't care for some of the cast but Neil Patrick Harris is HILARIOUS!!! "Suit Up!" "Have you met Ted?"

Tuesday:
Nip/Tuck- Good show when you are looking for high drama (and not the OC type). Hasn't captivated me as much as the prior seasons though.

Wednesday:
Lost- Haven't been a fan of this one since the third episode of last season. I never felt like the show knew where it was going. They have started to unravel the plot this season (and people discussing this matter at work has got me tuning in again) but I still don't think it has enough direction. Will probably drop this again soon.

Thursday:
Smallville - So I'm a big Superman fan. Haven't always liked the tone or direction of the show but last season was great and this season it's sounding like he might actually become Superman sometime soon.
Everwood - Catch this one off and on. It's on the TiVo season pass but might not stay there long.

Friday - Nada. Hopefully I'm out on the town celebrating life.

Saturday:
See Friday, unless the week's Justice League Unlimited is new on Cartoon Network (and then I TiVo it and watch it later). I know I'm a geek but its a cool show about Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and cohorts written on a mostly adult Sci-Fi level.

Also try to catch some Aggie football but that's been pretty painful lately.

So what are you watching?

3 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God you finally updated this thing. It was a great distraction from my HARD HARD day at work... sigh.

And you TOTALLY forgot about all those other cartoons that you fill the TIVO with! Like that Duck one this weekend... ah hah.

I love my OC and Grey's Anatomy!
The Roomy ;)

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot about the Real World on weekends, HGTV, and Fine Living.... After reading all I think you may want to get out more babe... I have a Berestain Bears book call "Too Much TV"... you may want to borrow...

BTW Desp. HW sucks this season... I LOVE Gray's Anatomy. You should also check out Boston Legal on Wed's it is GREAT this season, very whitty, much better than last season. They got rid of Monica Potter so there is no more whining.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Ph said...

Are you getting pissed at the whole Teri Hatcher/Hot Plumber relationship? Just climb on top of each other and get it over with already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home