Monday, September 12, 2005

No no to Nano

So as a birthday gift to myself, I had decided last week that I would buy myself an iPod mini (at first, I spelled it I-pod. Tells you how far behind I am). Beginning with the tease from kimmmm and her friend Cassie, I started leaning to the new teeny iPod nano.

I was over the top convinced when I asked a little group of Apple employees at the Apple store which I might be better suited to own, mini or nano. After an intense two minutes of the four employees arguing among themselves about flash drives or some other such nonsense, the girl I had originally asked turned to me giggling, "whoa, we just got in a nerd debate there." Once I broke her away from the other members of the geek squad she excitedly covered all the cool features showing pictures and songs on the color screens of the EIGHT nanos they had on display. Not to stop her too quickly amid her giddy ramblings but I was convicted I had to have it so I broke in with "I'll take it!" At this she paused, looked at me a little confused and said, "But we're out."

I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She doesn't know when they will get any more in. Same story at another Apple store, Best Buy and CompUSA (where the manager told me he wishes he could get a hundred more cause he could sell them all). Bastards are hyping it up and I'm buying into it!!!! . . . .and why did they need EIGHT on display. . .one of those could have been mine!

(poll: when they are available, white or black? discuss among yourselves)

2 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

white...
I think it is sleeker...
that is what I'm considering...the mini...I'm further behind than you, bud...
what is so grand about the nano?

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say Black. I'm also ready to throw out my crappy fat mini to get a nano. I want it! I want it ! I want it!
-kimmmmmmmmmmm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home