Monday, September 26, 2005

Urinetown

Anyone else ever have to take a drug test? I guess some of us have taken them for school athletics but those usually involve someone coming to the school to take your sample or you going to a nice, sterile doctor's office (and yes, I know, sterile is not really an appropriate word to use when describing a doctor's office but I hope they at least try).

Well, apparently if you have to take them for an employer (or in my case, a client), you have to go to a special little drug test place. And when I say special, I mean nasty little building somewhere in the ghetto. Okay, nasty is a little harsh but when you force a germaphobe to go to a place of business who's primary purpose is to have it's clients piss in a cup (but only up to the white line, and don't flush the toilet when you are done and DON'T wash your hands while you are in the bathroom), it can get ugly!!! So if rule number 3 is don't wash your hands that means NO ONE ELSE washed their hands after filling up to the white line!!! Well I filled up to the white line and then had a lot more fillin' that I needed to do but really just couldn't be comfortable with having the woman standing outside come in and check out my pee before flushing it herself. So I squeezed it off and zipped up so the pain in my bladder the whole way home was enough to take my mind off that fact that NO ONE WASHED THERE HANDS AT THAT FREAKIN' PLACE!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haa Haa.... That's why I have wet one's in my car!!!
~ MP

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Blue Eyes said...

So does this mean we can go to Studio 54 the next time we meet up in NYC?

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Ph said...

ewwwwww, you peed on your hands

 

Post a Comment

<< Home