Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Prunes

I received this email today from an individual who will not be named. Started laughing out loud in my training class so I just had to share.

email:
"I bought this big can of prunes and raisins apple sauce and other "healthy" food... I didn't realize that prunes are known to help you. . . you know. . .so I ate half the can before lunch. . . At 2 pm I ran to the bathroom and was there forever. . .SO embarrassing! Avoid prunes. . . not cool. . . They taste good but they're just not cool. . ."

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate you!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger TSH said...

For future reference, pediatricians love the "P" fruits (prunes/plums, pears, etc) and their juices as a natural laxatives in lieu of giving medications.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home