Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Busy Season Day 1: And so it begins...again...

Yes everyone, Tax season is here again (only my fellow accountants and those whom I have lectured about how audit and tax season differ will get that little bit of accounting humor). What busy season means to me: Lot's of time with my coworkers, Lot's of delivered food eaten at my computer, Lot's of extra body weight as I eat to find some little bit of happiness, Depression, Anger, exhaustion. . .I digress.

Tonight actually wasn't bad. It was a 12 hour day but with the group I'm working with for the next week, I don't expect too much pain. I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Blue Eyes said...

are you in tax now?

Here's the thing you have to remember about the busy season eating... your not getting paid for anything over 8 hours a day that you're working...so it's important to make it up in free food.

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger TSH said...

You doctor says that exercise is a great stress reliever, energizer, and does wonders on that overtime-food spare tire ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home