Sunday, June 25, 2006

Damn all that higher education!!

Couldn't sleep last night as I had an ongoing nightmare centering around me not passing a calculus exam. Well, not passing is an understatement. I got a big fat zero on it. I also had another exam the same day and do not think I did well on that one but Mr. Sandman wanted to focus on the calculus class. It's funny that this scenario kind of happened in real life when I waited until 10 pm the night before my first calculus and accounting exams in college (same night). Since math and accounting are not my strong suites when it comes to exams, lets just say it was a stressful night that led to me dropping calculus (couldn't mess up my 4.0 at the time) and working REALLY hard to get that accounting grade back up to an A.

Have no clue why this popped into my head last night. I've been out of college for three years already (scary) and my last meaningful exam was a year ago (CPA), and I passed that one.

Who knows, maybe it stems from the guilt I'm feeling over my laziness at work right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home